Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mojo Monday #94

I cannot believe I am posting this before Mr Linky closes over at the Mojo Monday blog. It will be a first but hopefully will not be a last. I have had a little bit of time this week to do some stamping as I have had the dreaded flu, but after some antibiotics and lots of rest (time off work) I am now feeling much better.

This is the sketch for this week:


This is the card I made for my SIL who will be celebrating her birthday next week.

Materials; Ink: Stazon, Pretty in Pink. Cardstock: Pretty in pink, Candy Lane and Bella Rose DSP, Fancy pants paper. Stamps: Best Yet Hostess Stamps Other: Basic Grey Cupcake Bling it, Pretty in Pink Ribbon, Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch

2 comments:

  1. Tamara, good morning! Found your blog over at Mojo Monday! Great take on the challenge! Love the DPs your chose. They go great together! Your cupcake is yummy and love the sentiment. Feels so personal! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bling. It worked well. Nice papers tooo.

    ReplyDelete