Sunday, May 17, 2009

My first post

Hi Everyone, finally I have a card to add to my new blog. I started my papercraft journey as a scrapbooker about 7 years ago, but had never stamped until I went to a craft show in Sydney, in 2007. It was here that I met the lovely Marelle, who is now my upline, and I entered the competition they were running on the day. I WON!!! I went home and put my stamps together and have not looked back since. In 2008 I 'ummed and ahhed' about joining up with Stampin' Up but eventually I realised I had spent so much money that I may as well be my own best customer. (I think I am addicted!)

Anyway here is a card I made for my Mother In Law for Mother's day.


Materials (all Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: A Kind Word
Ink: Black Stazon, Baja Breeze, Blue Bayou(2008 in colour), So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Rose Red
Card: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Blue Bayou, Watercolour paper
DSP: Urban Garden
Other: Blue Bayou ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! It's heaps of fun.
    Gorgeous card!! I can see why Jennelle loved it...who wouldn't?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and a lovely first post. I can't wait to see what you post in future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely card!Nice colours... and i like this card!

    ReplyDelete