Friday, May 22, 2009

Love this Set

Since I showed my MIL's card in my last post I thought I would share with you two of the other cards I made for Mother's Day. They show how different this set looks when it is in done in a range of colours.
This one was made for my mum:

Materials
stamps: A Kind Word, One of a Kind
ink: Black Stazon, Elegant Eggplant, (Really Rust, More Mustard, So Saffron, Creamy Caramel, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum for the water colouring)
card: Whisper white, Elegant Eggplant
other: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Fiskars texture plates, Almost Amethyst patterned paper

This one was for my husbands Nan, to accommodate the large squares the card had to be a bit bigger than normal.


Materials stamps: A Kind Word ink: Black Stazon, (Blush Blossom, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Really Rust, Close to Cocoa for the water colouring) card: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette DSP: Good Morning Sunshine Other: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Kiwi Kiss Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch

I will hopefully get some time to stamp this weekend as my son has gone away with my parents. Yippee!!! (to the stamping part) I may also finally have time to read some tutorials on how to take better photos of my cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment